Providing robust media solutions, allowing our customers to focus on what they do best.
Digital Media Solution
CSS' Digital Media Solution is targeted for the Texas Instruments' DaVinci™ platform. A production ready media framework is available which delivers the modern kernels and peripheral support, modern debugging tools, and a software framework which encapsulates the popular VL42 drivers, ALSA drivers, and XDM codecs.
- Linux 2.6.28/TI DSPBIOS
- QT 4.5 GUI development
- Debug support. (Eclipse GUI)
- Production quality. (product tested)
- MP4/AVI Containers
- SD, SDHC, CF media
- USB OTG, Ethernet
- GPIO support
- ALSA support
- Framebuffer video and V4L2 support
- OSD support
Board Support Package (BSP)
- UBL/U-boot/Kernel Development
- Complete toolchain based on newer kernel Linux 2.6.28 / GCC 4.3.2 / GLIBC 2.9
- Support for DM64xx and DM3xx
- GUI-IDE Debugging via Eclipse
- QT 4.5 GUI support
- A/V Capture / Display including ALSA/V4L2 Drivers
- Mono / C# libraries and application
- C or C++ with Exception Handling
- Uses TI's Codec Engine API (MPEG-4/H.264/JPEG)
- Custom Algorithm Support in Codec Server XDAIS/XDM via XDC/RTSC DSP or ARM side integration
- Robust Multi-threaded Video Server
- Optimized DSP-side algorithms for DM64xx devices.
- Optimized ARM-side algorithms for DM3xx devices.
Custom Driver Support
- LCD Drivers
- SPI, UART, GPIO
- USB Host or Gadget
- SD / SDHC / CF cards
- Interprocessor Communications
Adobe Acrobrat Reader is necessary to view files. Find the latest version here.